View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 07:37 PM
ThreadKiller

think about this, we're all going to die some day (maybe not Barry Sloate, he's just too good for the Lord to remove from this earth) and it might be easier for the people handling the estate to "get rid" of the cards if they are encapsulated.

More to think about.... If you really don't give a crap:

- Pop them out

- Have the graded cards buried with you (hopefully when you're dead and not because some sadistic phuc is messing with you) so that you can screw up the population reports (not that they're very accurate anyway)

- If you are cremated then have them toss them in the funeral pyre, the only consideration being is that you'll have all that gooey plastic crap mixed in with your ashes (unless you popped them out already - hopefully you didn't cut yourself and bled to death and that's why you're no longer with the living). The benefit is the same as the previous: so that you can screw up the population reports (not that they're very accurate anyway)

- Pop them out because you don't give a crap if the people that inherit the cards have to deal with selling them raw because you wanted to hold and smell the cards (hopefully not inhaling any mold spores that lead to your demise).

- Leave them encapsulated because you feel it validates you as a collector and hobbyist. Don't worry, we won't think badly of you because you're a conformist bourgeois pig that knelt down to the grading mania.

Time for another martini on this wonderful Friday afternoon.... TGIF....

TGIF! - as much as I love / have instructed my family to dispose of my shit (stuff) , bust out the martinis!!!!!