View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 04:33 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Okay, not to take the thread too far off-track, but I noticed something with regard to the 'problem' images people are talking about. They seem to appear in boxes with the phrase "Attached Images" showing in the top left. That shouldn't be the case.

For instance, I uploaded this random Pete Rose scan. When posting (THIS IS IMPORTANT), I clicked on the paper clip icon and selected the Rose, putting it exactly where I wanted it in this post. As you can see, it's in the body of the message and not in a separate box at the bottom. For the heckuva it, I also uploaded a random 1969 Perry pic and did nothing with it (didn't select it via the paperclip icon). That pic now appears in the dreaded "Attached Images" box at bottom (see below).

1972rose559.jpg

If I had to guess, here is a solution. When you're uploading an image, take an active role and BE SURE TO actually put it in the body of your post via the paper clip icon. Even if you're simply posting a picture in a thread, make sure you actually insert it into your post. See this pic:

Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 3.08.10 PM.jpg

Don't simply upload a pic and do nothing with it. By default, it seems, it will simply be added to the bottom of your post in said "Attached Images" box, and then it won't be oriented correctly, etc. It's kinda like keeping a bunch of junk in your car trunk.

Lastly, if you're not using pics you have uploaded, hit "Remove" in the "Manage Attachments" box to ensure they don't unnecessarily appear at bottom. (That is what I would've normally done with the superfluous Perry pic.)

Hope this helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1969perry485partiallyobscurednumber.jpg (78.7 KB, 137 views)

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.