View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb548 View Post
I am unaware of any prior history between joey farino and his accuser alluded to in this post. However i must mention a recent transaction between a Joseph Farino and myself on ebay dated 4/13/13. I purchased a t206 cobb red portrait for $625. Never received and messaged the seller numerous times inquiring about the card to no avail. Seller never responded and i receive an email from paypal that my money was refunded. The seller -- Joseph Farino -- no communication and refused to send the card. I checked the sellers history and he sold the same exact card to another ebay member a few days prior to my purchase and refunded his money as well! I do know if this is the same Joseph Farino but his ebay id i believe was ital**nz (the item has been deleted so i cant retrieve the member history off ebay) and his email which was linked to his paypal account was celtic*****91@gmail.com. If this is the correct Joseph Farino, I feel obligated to let the forum members know. Do not deal with! Absolute horrific seller. If it is not, i apologize and will remove this post should i receive proper evidence.
yes that is me. I did in fact refund your money because I decided to hold onto the card. I refunded your money with no questions asked. If I recall you left me negative feedback accusing me of being a scammer when I refunded your money. If i was a scammer I wouldve taken your money and kept the card. I instead refunded your money asap. Ive sold many many cards with no problems at all. I thought I was ready to sell that card, but I was wrong. That was my fault.

Last edited by JoeyF1981; 05-25-2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: add more information