View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Default VintageCardPrices...new features

Posted By: Bobby

Jay,

It is nice that you think you are the keeper of the board and all these people are sending you email praising you. I have to received numerous emails saying what a %#@@ you are and why does he always do these things. So if you think you are representing the majority of this board you are delusional.

You get on people who post cards and sell them trying to promote on the board but you know what you are the guiltiest person of all. You must have posted the scan of your Hofnlan card here 100 times since I have been on this board. Every single person knew you where the owner and then you sell it on REA after you exposed it enough here. And it became a thread with every one talking about your card. You where the only person self-serving on this happening.

I created a site that can be useful to the hobby and on the first thread when I announced it you became the center once again thinking $9.99 a month was too much and the thread became a conversation about the haves and have nots. I benefit by getting members to my site but they benefit as well because we provide a service. When you sold your Hofnlan you where the only beneficiary.