View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:40 PM

If money were no object then the master Old Judge set, a Kalamazoo Bats set or an E107 set would be nice. The uncut sheet of S81 silks would be on the list also.

However, to keep this within the realm of possibilities, I would have to say a complete set of 1928 Star Player Candy cards or a complete set of 1923 Curtis Ireland Candy cards.

I already have 16 of the Star Player Candy cards and one Curtis Ireland card, so that is at least a start. Also, since these cards are so rare, I doubt that many people are actively looking to collect them as anything other than a type card.

So, though it might take a lifetime to complete, these sets are doable in the sense that I wont have to win the lottery to be able to pay for them and I wont have much competition when they come up for sale.

Finally, there is always the possibility that a "find" might occur that brings more into the hobby and thus make either set easier to complete.

P.S.

Sets of all three series of Coupon cards would be something else that would take some time to complete.

David

Last edited by ctownboy; 12-08-2012 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Capitalization, adding another set to the list