View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 08:30 AM
Pete Sycks

Default T206 Wagner - What a joke

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I feel bad for the sucker that will think Sports Cards Experts is a legit company and give this guy a couple hundred for this brutal looking reprint. I guarantee there's someone out there that will hope this is a real deal for $200 and buy a house with it. After writing the guy about how he's scamming people his response was.

"look I'm not trying to scam anyone. In the main description it says (reprint) and (card MIMICS the real deal). And have you ever heard of a grader called sports card experts? Why would a real Wagner be professionally destressed? You are right there are dumb people out there, but if they think this would be a real T206 wagner there not going to make it very far in life nor have the hundreds of dallars to put down on this item. That's like me selling a toy 67 mustang diecast car for 30 bucks with my foot next to the car and the buyer buys it thinking its a real drivable full size mustang. I have put more money ito this then 3 dollars and I never bought this card online. This is more of an art piece. I have put in hours on how this card looks. Yes I try to make it look like its as authentic as possible. That's what sells reprint cards . Nobody wants a reprint that doesn't look authentic looking. This is a conversation piece nothing more. Some people like to collect reprints because they can't spend the hundreds,thousands,or in this case millions on real cards. I'm not trying to fool anyone or anybody. If they think its a real Wagner shame on them. "