View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 03:02 PM
Michael
Michae! Sh@cter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim65 View Post
If you're worried about someone pulling a switcheroo on a return, theres really no protection against that, insurance will not cover that.

I speak from experience when I say videotaping opening the box on return will not prove anything, Ebay or PayPal won't even look at it. A seller can open the box, replace the card with a cheap common, then videotape themselves opening the box again to find the common.
Thank you for letting us know about that!

I currently have one extra protection which if you buy a lot I don't know if it would help or not. I have a mailbox at the UPS Store, so I always have someone to sign for it, never gets left out in the weather, or where someone can steal my items.

I will now open any returns at the desk of the UPS Store on videotape with witnesses before leaving the store. If Ebay or Paypal will not accept it, I do believe that a court of law would accept that if it is a high dollar item.

I just wish all these cheats would take their really good swindling minds to cure cancer or something more productive for everyone!