View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Administrator

Default Mile High Card Company's Stance on Hobby Issues

Posted By: JK

Jim's statement: "Brian has informed me that he will not respond to these questions in an open forum."

Brian's email: "I don’t believe I will respond in an open forum"

Jim: "No good will come of it, doesn't have the time and people are too negative on here."

Brian: "I don’t believe any good for the hobby will come of it and that from what I have seen on the board only negative stances are taken."

Brian: "I am also in the final stages of finishing my next auction catalog and really don’t have adequate time to spend with this issue."

Jim: "He offered to talk to me privately in Reading which I will not be at."

Brian: "I will be at the Reading show and if you are there I would enjoy speaking with you at that time, or you can call me on my cell at 303-748-1371 to discuss this issue."

I see no misrepresentation whatsoever - the only thing left out was that Brian also left a phone number. I also dont see where Jim's statements imply that Brian was anything less than professional. Finally, as to Jim's statement about urging Brian to change his mind, well, absent the follow up emails, we are in no position to say whether Jim did so or not, but I see no reason to doubt him. On the other hand, explain to me where Brian has informed Jim that he "plan[s] on answering Jim's questions next week when I will be able to devote more adequate time to such a sensitive and important subject."