View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 02:10 PM
Administrator

Default Need Help...Need 1916 Fleischmann Bakery (Bread) Cards. Any info appreciated!

Posted By: Erick L.

I was curious did you buy that Dan Murphy card? I'm glad to hear the condition was close. I want to thank everyone for their input so far, the email i have recieved has been tremendous. I had another question about the Ferguson variety of the cards. I know they can be identified by having only one line of identification on the bottom instead of two, i have a couple fergusons i guess because they only have one line of info. does anyone have a scan of a ferguson with the tab? i was curious if it said ferguson bakery on it instead of fleischmann, all of mine are without tabs. Also i noticed that the fergusons that i have , i dont have any fleischamnns of those players. For example i believe its the Red Smith, i have 3 or 4 of and they all have only 1 line of identification and although i only have one Casey Stengle, thats a Ferguson too and i saw one in a lelands auction that was ferguson too, i've never seen any fleischmanns of these players. Did Ferguson exclusively make cards of certain players that Fleischmann did not? I also found it odd that i had a few fergusons because i thought each were regional issues. The fleischmann bakery was located in the NYC area and the Ferguson was suposedly in the Boston area, so i found it this to be weird. Any info appreciated....
Also any other information about the d381 issue will be helpful
thanks--Erick