Thread: $OLD pet peeve
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 08:16 AM
Steven

I guess what I don't understand is how it upsets people so much, almost like this entitled attitude with the information. There have been tons of reasons why this practice is done and some members here seem to gloss over those. I do to not possibly piss off my buyer, I don't even ask I just do it...I am a guy, it's easier that way. No one really owes anyone else an explanation...which brings me back to my point mentioned above.

Just yesterday I reach out to a member looking for a specific card, he inquires, inquires more and wants a price. I write a nice 2 paragraph description to go along with the scans of the graded card and highlight recent auction activity and my price...crickets. I don't even get back a "no thank you" or even an "up yours"...email just goes deaf.

The basic communication skills that lack in this hobby are astounding, treating someone with common courtesy seems to be becoming the exception and bravery behind a keyboard is always dramatic so removing a price, which isn't any of my business to begin with, seems like small potatoes.