View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 08:06 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
I don't think this guy is an intentionally bad seller (99.1% isn't exactly terrible). I think it's more of a quality control and inventory management issue. The guy is high volume and most likely understaffed. I've bought from him in the past...after all there's a 99 out 100% chance it will be fine...but I am on alert when I deal with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
I assume by "they" you mean negatives. They do. The positives get removed too. It's irrelevant. What is relevant is that in the past 12 months the guy has had 24,997 transactions in which feedback was left and 24,782 were positive. That's 99.1% positive in the last 12 months. That's a pretty solid track record.

I do some selling on Ebay and I've learned that some buyers are just jerks...about 1 in a 100....which could explain why only 99 out of 100 of his transactions end happily ever after.

Not saying this guy couldn't clean up the one percent a little, but I think the evidence shows he's not intentionally trying to rip people off.
Up from 129 to 135 negatives in less than 15 days. Do you still think this guy isn't a bad seller and isn't intentionally trying to rip people off?
http://www.ebay.com/usr/tripleplayvi...p2047675.l2559