View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 03:24 PM
Br.ent So.bie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpm0014 View Post
I enjoy dealing with Stephen. Long week and even though I shouldn't have, I snagged the Shag from him. He's easy to deal with, and has been before.

For y'all complaining that this is on the front page, why do you insist on clicking the thread title and commenting? It's on the front page because it's an ongoing adventure, not a sales thread. Are transactions taking place? Yes. But it's fun to watch what he's able to turn stuff into. If you don't like the thread, don't comment. Hell, don't even read it. Quit poking little holes in this guy's fun.

Good luck Stephen!

Same. I've dealt with him 3-4x now. Super easy transactions. Fast payments. As "men", a lot of you guys are really embarrassing and act like high school girls. Seriously. Just don't click on the f'n page; it's that simple! Even if I had no transactions with him, I'd still like to see how this pans out. Some of you complain about everything!
So you want the COMPLAINING to stop......And you're trying to achieve this by COMPLAINING about the supposed COMPLAINERS??

I'm sorry but, oh the irony! This thread is hilarious.