View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 08:34 AM
E®© Eńlø

Location: Home of the 11-Time World Champion St. Louis Cardinals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harford20 View Post
I agree that War Eagle and Battlefield are the same seller. I have followed Battlefield auctions over the past 5+ years, and thankfully have never purchased any cards from that seller. I am now though, in quite a quandary as War Eagle is selling several Hartland items that I am very interested in. I realized the photos may be altered, but my question comes to authenticity. As these cannot be sent anywhere for authentication, given the Battlefield background and history, are these memorabilia items also on the AVOID AT ALL COSTS LIST?

Dave
If you have any brains at all you would stay away from anything that Carol Battle sells. She only tries to rip off everyone on every sale, so do you think it's a good idea buying from a thief? So many people buy crap from her and are very unhappy yet don't leave negative feedback. Even if they leave negative feedback it gets wiped out by eBay because she makes them money. If people would only stop buying stuff from her period, she would not be making any money for eBay, and would be forced to quit.