View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 06:05 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
Where did I mention Leon? There is more than one person “in the know” as many of Auction houses have knowledge of the situation, as do several collectors on this forum. I saw what Leon said and I respect his decision not to mention names as he was asked not to, that being said I have a hard time understanding why it must be kept a secret. I see more being gained by letting people know the suspected individual’s name as I am sure there are other victims that may have no idea they are victims.
I assume the reason others have not named the name is the same as Leon's, or perhaps fear of getting entangled in a lawsuit, why do you attribute it to self-importance?

I do agree with the bigger point though, I don't see what's accomplished by keeping it under wraps at this point.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 12-18-2018 at 06:07 PM.