Thread: Clown on ebay
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 04:26 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post
So now we should register our graded cards? I don't want mine registered. It isn't anyone's business. Should the registry info go to the IRS to see if a sale was reported, or to Social Security to make sure no one sells cards that puts them over the earnings limit? Who would be in charge of this registry?

I don't think so.

can easily keep many things private...just an email address..doesnt have to be a name...i dont know the names of the people on the registry unless they make it knwon..can be like craigslist or on the psa registry where you dont even know the real email...... if you were to buy a 10k card that turned out to be a fake i think that service would really help

....on purchases you make and sale on paypal all that info is there already my friend...... if you want to pay 80k cash for a jordan rookie where everything is private and you hope the card isnt fake more power to you....plus by not paying with a credit card the buyer loses valuable protection..when you pay by credit card..all the info you mentioned about the IRS checking to see if a sale was reported can checked by them..

basically id like to type a cert number....then an email check goes to the owner registry who can then notify that website that there is already an owner.....wouldnt even be emailing directly the card owner..... i dont think any more privacy would be invaded than you do when you buy something with a credit card...even less actually..because no sale even made..you just checking to see if there is a second 'owner' out there..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-18-2016 at 04:29 PM.