View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:12 AM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenItWasAHobby View Post

He gave me the scorched earth treatment when I publicly exposed examples of doctored PSA cards ten years ago, by banning me, deleting registry sets, etc and never publicly addressed the issue. I wasn't alone; there were other disgruntled collectors who endured the same fate.
I think I remember you from almost twenty years ago on the CU Forums. Was your avatar a panther? Do you remember the image wars? We used to find pictures of ugly people and then we would Photoshop them collecting cards, and post them on the forum with funny headers (I saw xxx last night looking at his cards on the toilet - now we know why his cards keep getting the ST qualifier). I was only a teenager back then and I'm pretty sure I annoyed the hell outta' everybody.

I remember when PSA graded the first O-Pee-Chee Wayne Gretzky RC a 10 GEM MINT. Being Canadian, I have seen a trillion of these cards before and I just felt that it wasn't a perfect-looking card. I remember pointing out an error, or two, and then I got the boot.