View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
I have been a card collector till late in my life. It feels like I’m late to the show, trying to catch up. My husband got me into the sports , but not till I was forced to retire at a young age I turned to collecting , with Baseball being my favorite. I’ve acquired quite a collection so far, only starting to try and obtain older cards. Recently, A Honus Wagner card came into my hands, which is a night & day scenario , as far as knowledge on T206s are concerned. What little research I’ve completed warrants such scrutiny due to false cards. I never realized . I also collect Stamps, among other things. Im a part of a stamp community and has been so helpful, so coming onto this one was a welcone sight. I’ve needed to ask questions to someone so many times. A lengthy intro , but I wanted to say thanks for allowing my presence
T
Welcome Tree, You are amongst friends. Someone asked me today how many members we have. I told them around 8700 registered. They asked how many are women? I said 3. Now there are 4 . (there are probably a few more than that just by the law of averages but not a whole lot). This place is what you make it and there are a ton of good folks here. If I can ever help with anything board related I am almost always around. If you go on the BST section you can always PM for a reference on a member. I don't know all of them but most times I have a good idea. Take care and happy collecting!!