View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 05:20 PM
Robert*C@tlett

Default 1975 Topps Venezuelans

In 1975 Topps sent regular Topps Baseball Cards to Venezuela, where they were repackaged in there own wrappers and then sold. There is no difference in the cards. Like a lot of Venezuelan cards, they ended up glued into albums. At one time I had scans of a wrapper and an album, but I can't find them. Some time ago I acquired the Braves cards, in rough condition, cut out of an album. I did not know what to do with them. I just purchased a bunch of empty slabs (don't worry, they are VERY different from PSA cases) This is my prototype. I wanted the flip to "fit in" with other PSA graded cards, but not be too similar. Part of the actual album is too large to fit it the case properly, but I wanted the Spanish label to show. What do you think? I've still got a little work to do on the flip (blade slipped when I was cutting the right edge), but it's a work in progress. I've also got several cards that PSA and SGC won't grade, so they will probably end up in slabs just like this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AARRON VEN 75 6600001.jpg (59.6 KB, 109 views)
Topps Venezuela - need 1967 #284
OPC - done
Regional, Food, etc. - need quite a few
would like to find - 1961 Keychain Insert, 1977 NST Oh/Aaron