View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
It's a bizarre mindset for a public company to receive a package on day 1 and not "enter" it into the system for a week -- and only then start counting the days for the type of order submitted. Very simple way to fix this mess: hire more people. Why won't they simply hire more people?
As bad as PSA is, SGC is far worse. I tried to submit cards twice in the past year to SGC at shows. First of all, their form is obscenely complicated, as they try to capture in one form every single permutation of any conceivable order. Stupid. But worst of all was that both times I had some guy trying to help me who seemed like he was just dragged in off the street for $7/hr and was more befuddled that I was about the form. News flash: I'm in your system. Give you people iPads. Let them pull up my account and quickly enter information on an iPad and then let me sign it and then print me out a friggin receipt. It's not rocket science. I just donated stuff at Goodwill and the whole transaction to log it and give me a receipt took about 70 seconds. I've leased cars with less aggravation than trying to submit 1 ticket stub to SGC to encapsulate. It's like the entire technology revolution has somehow passed these guys by.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 02-03-2018 at 03:44 PM.