View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
Thanks all, I know the majority always say leave alone. And can't say I don't completely disagree, however I'm also in favor of ugly being made prettier.
(ie. nothing wrong with a lil' makeup on the ladies)......

but........say this ticket were to be put in a PSA holder, those 2 pieces would float around, even overlap, thus not display ideally.

(and I will post the ticket in question when it arrives in the next day or so).

Of course no one here mentioned PSA. So if not going that route I like the ideas given, just undecided still on my route. Again I'll post when it arrives.

And Scott nothing wrong with a stub, but you will see when I post, the seat number, section etc is on one half the other half does not have that, so they need to go together, rather then 2 stubs.
Paul,
I hear you...
With this specific 2131 ticket, virtually all of the resale dollar value disappeared when the ticket was stubbed because of the fact they did not tear these tickets upon entry to the game. At this point all that remains is the sentimental value, IMHO.
As I stated before, there are large quantities of perfect, NM or MT condition examples out there which would be readily available to anyone wanting to grade a ticket to this game. Disclaimer: As I have mentioned before, I am NOT a fan of PSA grading tickets.
Collect the ticket, not the slab. Why make PSA rich?
Good collecting,
Scott

Last edited by Scott Garner; 02-19-2018 at 08:18 PM.