View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:17 AM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
I'm really getting sick of all the bullshit accusations and misquoting of things I never said. I'm done engaging with you guys on this topic. Your ignorant viewpoints are tired and outdated. Have fun screaming at clouds. I'll be over here cleaning my cards and enjoying them.

Perhaps I'll turn my attention instead to becoming a content creator where I teach people how to safely and properly clean vintage cards. Maybe you can all learn something (well, then again, I doubt it). Maybe I'll even set up at shows and grab a table right next to PSA and SGC and offer to clean your cards right there on the spot before you submit them for grading. It'll be fun. See you on the other side. Toodle-oo.
I for one hope you don't toodle-oo off the forum. You and I have had our discussions, and I came away feeling I had learned a thing or two. And don't feel bad, they hate me too, for calling them out over baseball old-timers throwing slow pitch softballs and my embrace of raw cards. While I love this forum, it is indeed a country club, and if you're not in, you're out, all the way out. And then there are those here who somehow know everything. If I only I could be like them. Oh well, in the end, it just is what it is, as the cliche goes.

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***