View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 03:11 PM

Default Rob.....

I bet the winner of both pieces was jumping for joy!

they got both pieces AT A DISCOUNT to say the least....

I estimated with many friends, in this venue 40k-60 k, with the buyer environment....on matty....

I estimated the rosetta getting 30 k plus in this venue....all depends if a few whales joined the frivolity, and I know for a fact a HUGE ONE chose not to participate

these 2 pieces went CHEAP even in this venue....

there were a few certain individuals who did not bid.....if they joined the pool, prices would have been at least 30 % higher or more in this venue....maybe not 100k on the multi strike , but 30- 50 k would have not been out of the question......Matty prob went to Keith....and if it did, he got a GREAT piece....and is one of the very elite to truly understand a "type 1 " design change proof.....

hate to say ROB D- in REA these 2 pieces would have done much better.....so, you know it.....100 k with another bidder would not have been out of the question on Matty at least, with the multi at least 30 k and sky the limit .......

THANK GOD! LEON reinstated you...............gives me someone to pick on

so, winner bidder got a STEAL ON BOTH!!!!

two major notes here.....

1)winning bidder needs to resubmit the multi and have "brown om stike" added....this will def add value to the card....

2) no one "really" understands yet what a design change proof really is and the significance of them......t206 "proto types"..... more to come in the future...

Rob, you should EDUCATE.....not EVALUATE so much

if you ever see these again at auction, they will be at least double of what they just sold for.....and you can quote me on that..........give it a year or 2 to marinate........these cards are exponentially appreciating like Wagz