View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 10:42 AM
M0rrie Mu||ins

I won one card (the Tango Eggs Jennings, which is probably now the prettiest card in my collection despite its technical grade!), and had misread the shipping information. I hadn't realized that steps 2 and 3 got added together to get to a $19.30 shipping charge for one card.

I'm still unclear why a single graded card counts as "Trading card set or notebook, large" rather than "Trading card set, medium" which would be $7.50 cheaper. The paranoid part of me thinks it's because Heritage added a free book to my order, which would make the entire package much larger than the one graded card and potentially more notebook-sized. It also makes the book not all that "free."

Congrats on the successful auction, Leon! I suspect that some of the grousing about things like shipping etc. is because your amazing collection attracted a lot of us who had bid in very few auctions outside of eBay in the past (I won my first non-eBay item earlier this month...), and just got a few little surprises on the back end. =)

Morrie

Last edited by unamuzd1; 08-14-2015 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Words