View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 10:18 PM
Er1c Sh@rp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbaron View Post
I collect t206s and Cant understand why global authority or beckett dont seem to command the prices of cards in sgc or psa holders. Buy the card not the holder correct? Any thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct! Multiplying value based on numerical grade with the current processes will prove to be a bad financial decision if you buy as an investment. The tpg's are riddled with inconsistencies and are reliant upon what I consider a weak measuring system. Technology will catch up and improve upon the current issue of tpg's failing to decrease human grading variables so be patient and wait to pay those multipliers until the industry evolves. "Authentic" or not, or "Altered" or not is all that the existing tpg's can somewhat reliably do with any consistency. I don't understand what philosophy exists that justifies the premiums paid with such a flawed system. Everyday this forum is full of grading complaints. I hardly even visit the site anymore because it's too much complaining about flips, frauds and grading opinions.