View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 12:36 AM
Administrator

Default Ebay Fraud Story

Posted By: Lee Behrens

I think this whole thing is a prime example of taking care of your customers and accurately describing your auction. Bob seems to have some backing, but there is enough examples in the thread from people I have a good history with to tarnish Bob's standing in my eyes. And it all comes down to what? A couple hundred bucks for the bad rep you know have. Too me there are plenty of sellers out there that will treat me right and I don't need to bid or buy from questionable ones.

Once again this just shows how good this forum is. I do not come up with a judgement on a person off of just one situation. You never know what can tick people off, but in this case there sure seems to be more than one occasion of shady business practices.

I like to think that I am not a chump, but if I am and taken advantage of, I will let it be known on this board as I have in the past.

I'm done ranting. I encourage others to come forward if you have had bed dealings such as these, I for one want to know who might be ttrouble out there.

Lee