View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Scott S

Default FS: Baseball team lots - 250+ cards mostly late 1970s-mid 1980s all teams available

Hi,

Before I go through and list all of the details on these individually, I figured I'd see if there was any interest here, or if I should try the eBay route at all.

I have team lots of roughly 250-300 cards per baseball team, and the cards mostly range from the late 1970s through the mid 1980s for most teams, with some on either end. (Most of these as I go through them a bit more are probably heaviest weighted in the 1982-1985 range, but still definitely some '70s and usually some '60s in each group.) Each team lot has some decent cards - the Astros will get some Nolan Ryans, Cubs a bunch of Sandbergs, etc. You might not get Dale Murphy rookies in the Braves group, but there are 10+ early-mid 80s Murphy cards, for instance. Condition isn't likely PSA-type stuff - the '80s stuff is nicer than the '70s (EX-MT / NM+ on the '80s, often a little less on the '70s).

There were definitely some random better cards in each team it seemed like as I went through - couple of Ron Santo '60s cards in the Cubs group I think I remember, a Brooks Robinson from the '70s in the Orioles - that type of stuff. A few lots had cards as old as 1959 in there. There will be doubles (and likely a bit more) on some cards, but no 25+ count lots of a junk common.

If you have any interest, shoot me a PM. I'm charging about $16-$18 per team depending on the cards in each group, which includes Priority shipping. Let me know what team(s) you may be interested in, and I can shoot you some details and pictures.

Thanks!
Scott

Last edited by scooter729; 06-08-2012 at 02:55 PM.