View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 08:06 AM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughlinfan View Post
Nice run of bad weather left me with some time to look through (too much!) stuff, and I found some old Mets items I had tucked away. One of them was this neat 1969 Mets season pass, which got me thinking. If you could wrangle a season pass and jump in Doc Brown's DeLorean to take advantage of it, which pass would you like to get to be able to watch a full single home season? As a Mets fan, this one would probably be tops on my list, but I was thinking maybe a 1947 Dodgers to watch history unfold would be right up there. Maybe a Yankees season pass to watch the Mantle/Maris home run race in 1961 would be fun. Maybe the 1927 Yankees? 1941 Yankees to see Joltin' Joe's streak, and a few visits from Teddy Ballgame on his way to a .400 season? Anybody want to weigh in with a choice, or have a nice picture of a cool season pass to share?

Happy collecting!
Neat Pass Marty Something interesting I see is that it says To all championship games. Maybe it was just a pass to those games as I have never seen a Mets season pass before.. Also if you google John Redican N.Y. looks to still be alive about 80 years old. Might be a great story there.... Enjoy it..

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..