View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 10:56 AM
Mike

Default Help identifying "rubber stamp" autographs...Mickey Mantle edition **4 months later**

Hope everyone is doing well.......

I picked these 2 Mantles up a couple of years ago. Mostly because the cards are real. I was reading another post today that spoke of a rubber stamp autograph. Is that what these are? Or just a bad forge job?

Another question I had is, regardless of what these signatures may or may not be, will SGC grade something like this?

Specifically I am wanting to send them in and have the card authenticated, not graded. I know the '64 is gonna grade out at a 1 because of the paper loss on the front top. The '66 is in pretty nice shape in my opinion and I mention SGC b/c they are my top choice when it comes to slabbing these days.

Any and all help would be sincerely appreciated, thanks!

*apologies if I have posted this in the wrong area, wasn't sure where exactly to go with this*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mantlefronts.jpg (88.8 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg mantlebacks.jpg (107.8 KB, 220 views)

Last edited by Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey; 03-08-2024 at 12:54 PM. Reason: attempt at humor