View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 10:59 AM
Banned

Default Fair shake; calling out Kirk Keith

Hi everyone this is Joey farino. After a long talk with Leon he has agreed to let me come on here one last time to clear my name of all of ithese false accusations by Mrmint. Im starting this thread to call him out for all of the rumors he has associated me with. Kirk if i have done all the things you say I have done please respond with REAL proof to the following claims you have made. Time to put up or shut up. Dont avoid the questions like youve been doing. These are serious accusations and I want everyone to see how full of it you are. If Ive supposedly done all these things then youll have no problem answering these questions. And included I want to see names of people Ive done all this to.

You said I threatened 4-5 people with negative feedback in order for a better deal. if I have done this please list the sellers I have done this to and what items I bought from these sellers that I supposedly threatened.

You said Im Sam1952 please show me proof that I am Sam. I have already told Leon I will provide a picture of my ID to show who I am. I live in washington state and this Sam guy is from california. You have repeatedly said I was him so lets see some proof.

You said I was involved in some MJ RC psa 10 scam. I want to see some REAL proof that I ever had any part of that. I want to see proof that my name or email was in any way associated with whatever was involved in that transaction or that I was ever in possession of a MJ RC Psa 10

You have accused me of "money laundering" or committing fraud with the cards I have bought or sold. I want to see proof that I ever committed any criminal activity. I have all my billmelater statements if it comes down to it. I have a clean record and have never in my life had a felony or been involved in such a cowardly act. Im thousands of dollars in debt because I made bad decisions when I first started out collecting. Buying and selling low. I know alot of you dont understand this and honestly i didnt either. I started out somewhat compulsive and made alot of mistakes buying cards that I wanted and then had remorse the next day and sold for a loss. I did this many times and am now paying for it, literally. I have really started enjoying this hobby as it should be and have learned from my mistakes. its just too bad it took cost me thousands of dollars to learn.

You said I had something to do with the seattle card shop being robbed. You even posted a picture of the guy who did it. If I really robbed a store please show me proof that I ever did such a stupid thing.

You said I cracked out my avengers #1 cgc 3.5 comic and listed it as raw and 5.0 or higher. I have posted the paypal transaction of when I sold the comic, look at the details of the transaction. If youd like you can email the buyer and ask if they received the comic.

Im calling you out Kirk in front of everyone. So once and for all lets see real concrete proof that I did any of these things

Dan Mckee- I apologize for lying to you a couple years ago when I bought that babe ruth from you and lied about the reason why I needed to return it. It was a great card and you are very nice guy. It was childish and stupid and Im sorry for being a idiot at that time.

Last edited by JoeyF1981; 05-25-2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: added more information