View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfish View Post
"Population double overnight". Was that a serious concern? If yes, do some research on these type of cards. You clearly have no clue how hard it is to find a bl460 hofer graded a 4 or above.
Actually, I DO realize how hard it is to find a card like this, that's why I was concerned about ANY find of 460s doubling the population of this card overnight. I don't think it is at all likely a find like that will occur, but I would've said the same thing a few years ago before the Drum find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfish View Post
I will bet the farm you will not be winning this card. Just a hint.... I think it might go for more than the next bid. Good luck
You don't know me....so why on earth would you even say something like this? Only reason I can even think of is that you know the consignor and are hoping to "reverse-psychology" me into bidding???

I saw your original and post-edit post...I really don't understand why you decided to take the rude route, though that does seem to be the default setting around here. Based on previous sales, (the BL 460 Auth Mathewson that was sold through cardtarget in 2008 was interesting to read about), and the high grade of this card in particular, I'm sure the card will sell for much more, maybe more than double the current bid, so your patronizing comment wasn't really needed.

Everyone is so filled with vinegar here.....isn't this supposed to be fun?!?!?!