View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:23 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

A vast majority of the buyers from me have been very good over the years. I have had 2 negatives since starting in 2000 and both were morons.

1) I got a Rawlings Official Major League ball signed by Luis Gonzalez at a sporting goods convention. I described it as such as I knew the difference between ROML, ROA and RON. They buyer complained because it was not an RON even though the description was clear. Newbie, moron with a below 20 feedback.

2) This summer sold a photo out of the Jim Wiggins collection signed by Olympic medalist and world champ boxer Lou Salica. This photo was a non-glossy photo printed on heavy paper, almost cardstock. It was described as printed on thick paper. The Brazilian buyer (ciscogu) emailed saying it was a photocopy photo and signature and he wanted his money back. He insisted that I refund his money before he returned the item. I will not do that, not for $5.00, not for $500.00. He threatened me and immediately left negative feedback. Interestingly ebay agreed with my assessent of the situation and did not refund him from my paypal. They did not remove the negative, but did send several emails letting me know their investigation found I was in the right. Solution: NO more shipping to South America even though this may have been the first, it was the last.

Last edited by Michael B; 12-16-2012 at 01:24 AM.