View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Rob Ruddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
I don't normally ship to Canada, and I explained in advance to the customer, all the things that I expected to go wrong. So far, this really isn't all that bad. The part that I find irritating about it all is that he seems to hold me responsible for his item not arriving in 7-10 calendar days from the time of purchase. I really wish I had some say at the U.S. post offices, Canadian post offices, and Customs. Oddly, I don't.

"Hello Scott
Just to let you know that as of today's (Dec 4) mail I still have not received the item I purchased way back on November 19 according to the PayPal transaction receipt.

I checked the USPS web site today and the last entry is dated Nov. 30 saying that customs clearance was complete.

Just to let you know I typically receive items from the US, whom I buy from on a regular basis, in 7 to 10 calendar days after I purchase the item.

I wish I had known it would take this long to reach me, I could have paid more for a quicker delivery. Heck I often send copies of my books (8.5 x 11, 415 pages) to the US by courier and they get there in 2 days for only $22 or $23 or so ..."
Scott,

Ok, so you were dealing with an idiot who happens to be Canadian. But just remember this: Not all Canadians are idiots and not all idiots are Canadian.

Cheers,

Rob (not a Canadian idiot)

Last edited by auggiedoggy; 12-05-2014 at 11:52 AM.