View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 06:04 AM
Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
I don't normally ship to Canada, and I explained in advance to the customer, all the things that I expected to go wrong. So far, this really isn't all that bad. The part that I find irritating about it all is that he seems to hold me responsible for his item not arriving in 7-10 calendar days from the time of purchase. I really wish I had some say at the U.S. post offices, Canadian post offices, and Customs. Oddly, I don't.

"Hello Scott
Just to let you know that as of today's (Dec 4) mail I still have not received the item I purchased way back on November 19 according to the PayPal transaction receipt.

I checked the USPS web site today and the last entry is dated Nov. 30 saying that customs clearance was complete.

Just to let you know I typically receive items from the US, whom I buy from on a regular basis, in 7 to 10 calendar days after I purchase the item.

I wish I had known it would take this long to reach me, I could have paid more for a quicker delivery. Heck I often send copies of my books (8.5 x 11, 415 pages) to the US by courier and they get there in 2 days for only $22 or $23 or so ..."
I moved to Canada this summer, and things indeed take forever. I've been too afraid to ship baseball cards up here yet (as many of you who have traded or sold cards to me know).

By the way, grammar police: terrible use of "whom" by this guy. Has the United States been selling him cards regularly?