View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 11:55 PM

Default I Suck

All I can say is I suck. Frank will probably bust a gut laughing after seeing all the changes I have made to the Kraken (because of my foolhardiness) whilst his T206 Monster has been clean and pristine from the get go.

Here is the bad news...I was just about to tally up edhans total and I saw that at some point I accidently removed Cy Young (Cleveland) from my point list. The other Brian (the guy who movitated me to create this thing) pointed out in post #43 that my point total only came up to 244 points, not 250. Why that happened is that when I updated the points I accidentally left off Cy Young (Cleveland) which I valued in my previous point system at 7. Dropping him off essentially left him at a point value of 1, thus creating that 6 point spread.

I subsquentially bumped up the value of Bemis, O'Connor and Seigle to 3 (from 1 point) to get things back to the 250 total value.

Here is our dilemma...what to do. I drop down to my knees and beg your forgiveness, and present two options:

1. Assign the re-instituted Cy Young (Cleveland) a 7 point value, and drop the Bemis, O'Connor and Seigle from 3 points to 1 point, giving us 250 points.

2. Assign the reinstituted Cy Young (Cleveland) a 5 point value, and drop two 3 pointers back to 1 point status, giving us 250 points.

Man I really screwed things up by leaving that Young off...please don't put me on your naughty list this Christmas season, and I will heed any suggestions you might fling my way, including those involving punishment involving a wet noodle.

Brian

Last edited by brianp-beme; 12-03-2017 at 11:59 PM.