View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Default Anyone Know a Chet Woods?

Posted By: Lee Behrens

Tony,

If you want a list of the dealers that have the same policy as Chet, all you have to do is read the description in the auction. This is something that is not done enough. If you have a problem with the transaction, go back and read the whole auction to make sure the seller has not addressed the possiblity in the auction. If it is addressed, it is on you at that point, not the seller because you do not agree with his policy.

Tony, Your title of this thread is very derogatry towards Chet. If you want to start changing that preception, edit the title to something like "Gauranteeing third party grading" A title such as this without naming him would have got many of the same responses without the mud slinging.

I accept paypal, but have a personal and business account, it is set up to use the personal account most of the time to save on fees. I stated clearly in my auction that I accept Paypal, but you are to notify me if you do not have money in your account. I am amazed at how many people just click and go with reading and then it takes a coouple of days to straighten things up. I started a thread about this and whether the readers actually read the descriptions and shipping policies. About half of those responding admitted that they do not read description & shipping very troughly if at all.

Lee