View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 09:53 PM
Administrator

Default Anyone Know a Chet Woods?

Posted By: Larry

Chet is one of the hobby's nicest and reputable dealers and if he sold a "trimmed" PSA graded card, well you should take that up with PSA...3rd party graders are PAID for their certification and if they are wrong, it is up to the collector that paid for card to contact PSA, GAI or SGC to dispute their opinion, not the dealer, you are buying a "guaranteed" product...unless it is so obvious, how could any dealer be responsible for the grading services that we "trust" to grade the card?...

I have seen a recent trend of customers complaining about something PSA, GAI or SGC did, using the excuse of overgrading to attempt to return cards back to the seller after they received card and deemed it to be not satisfactory to them, if it is that obvious, a scan should have been evident and if it is not that obvious, you should contact the seller first before bidding to see if that card is returnable... It is time that collectors take some responsibility, not just dealers and not just auction houses, and begin to question the authorities that put the product out.. not the distributor. I have bought cards on e bay in holders I wish I could have returned but that is the gamble we all must take when using the internet or even in person at shows.