View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default no, I don't think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetwoohsix View Post
Wow-this was a strange one to wake up to

I must admit I'm confused-is Aaron M.(who posted in Oct.2007) really gordonanalytic (Andrew Gordon) reviving this archived thread and responding to himself (under different screenname)?

Maybe I just need more coffee

Clayton
No, Andrew Gordon is not Aaron M, as far as I know. Aaron M reminds me of the other 2-4 people (real people as opposed to trolls) that have been banned in the last 5 yrs. They just wouldn't let things go, even after warnings, and their sh** to equity ratio on the board was very poor. As for reviving the old thread, that is a common tactic of disgruntled people/customers. There isn't a technical rule against it but it shouldn't be done too frequently. New threads should be started, generally speaking. When the banners ads went up on this board, around 3 yrs ago, the biggest controversy was over "protection" of advertisers. While I know most personally, and consider them to be friends, I won't "protect them", and don't, as it would make the forum less effective. From those that have been on here long enough you probably won't see a lot of disagreement with what I am saying. There is a fine line between one's rights and one's responsibilities when they are part of a community. regards