View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 12:16 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeck100 View Post
You can't get shilled with a snipe. LOL

Tons of final bids are shill bids. Open your eyes.

If the auctions are staggered this is when you can really get hammered. Probstein123 a lot of times has them end at the same time and it is a little safer as the risk of winning goes up but through PWCC they end in many cases 30 seconds apart and as soon as the first auction goes off the shill sees where your at and bam they have got you at higher prices on them all.

The notion that shill bidding only is done through string bidding or chip bidding or whatever you want to call it is flat out comical. The two most dangerous are the high opening bid or hidden reserve and the nuclear snipe.
If your snipe is in 30 seconds before the end it's not a snipe, that's a bid.

I have no bids on anything other than the opening if there isn't one to keep a seller from making an off site sale. I bid at 4 seconds with what I will pay. No one knows what I am bidding on till the auction is over and the screen refreshes.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.