View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

That description is pretty funny, but I would rather see that than some of the other moronic descriptions from people that should probably know better. At least with that you know you should most likely be getting what you expect with no deception.

I believe the other Giants pennant I saw was your orange version. Very clean. You can tell that blue version you have is tough as well just by the manufacturing process or lack there of. Both very nice pennants.

For Doug,
Both DWR and I come across those Dodgers / Twins banners every once in a long while. They are tougher than the Yankees version, but not impossible to find. The hardest thing to find is either version with a good hanging rod with string that is still complete. If you want to PM me I can try to let you know if I run across one in the future.

Rob,
Here's one that's not quite a Giants, only a Giants farm club that still fits the bill with the batter.

Mark,
I found a couple of the tassel versions too in both colors. I have only seen red and blue. I had another of these, but I think I sold it on Ebay a few years back. I used to have the World Series version, but they are so expensive now that I ended up selling it. Have you ever seen any other tasseled versions other than these three? I have the regular versions as well so I just have always assumed that the manufacture put the tassels on a few to dress them up. Either that or they got a better deal on some closeout gold tasseled piping and went that route to finish an order. Either way, it looks nice.

Last edited by Duluth Eskimo; 07-24-2015 at 09:34 PM.