View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 10:18 AM
Marty Sullivan

Default I'm always willing to talk about signed 1933 Goudey cards, do you have any?

It has been a while, so I wanted to give an update on my collection.

I now have what I believe to be the most complete signed 1933 Goudey set in the country. If you have any of the cards below, please let me know, even if you don't want to part with them:

25 Paul Waner
29 Jimmie Foxx
31 Tony Lazzeri
38 Fred Brickell
70 Pete Scott
88 Russell Rollings
89 Tris Speaker
90 Jess Petty
119 Rogers Hornsby
154 Jimmie Foxx
158 Moe Berg
173 Roscoe Holm
175 Dan Howley
207 Mel Ott
211 Hack Wilson
229 Arky Vaughan

I've been slowly adding Uncle Jimmy signed 1933 Goudey cards to my collection, because they are in such great shape and the provenance is undeniable. I now have over 50 signed 1933 Goudey cards from the Uncle Jimmy Collection, and I guess I'm going to go for 100! I'd love to put together as much of his collection as I can. His story really resonated with me.

My book on the 1933 Goudey set is also coming along nicely. I hope to have it published this November! If you have any neat stories about the 1933 Goudey set, message me!

If you have an Instagram account, and haven't followed me yet, please do! If you like baseball, you won't be disappointed!

I've also done several podcasts recently. If you're really bored, you can search signed 1933 Goudey on YouTube and see me ramble about my collection.

Finally, if you have any signed 1933 Goudey cards, please let me know! I'm always looking for upgrades. Even if you aren't ready to part with your cards just yet, I'd love to know what you have! I'm always looking for signed 1933 Goudey cards from the Uncle Jimmy Collection!

I appreciate you all!

Marty S.
Instagram @signed1933goudey
Email: martyesullivan@yahoo.com

Last edited by martyesullivan; 09-11-2022 at 10:20 AM. Reason: TYPO