View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 12:13 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default thanks Randall

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgwirecom View Post
I've been collecting tickets for many years. I was never comfortable with an undated ticket. So I do not consider them for my collection. I realize this makes it way harder to find some tickets but I feel it is better to be certain. Also if I want to sell a ticket it sounds really shady trying to explain to someone how to date it with a certain code.

I know David, I know he is a good guy and trying to do something so everyone will benefit. But I'm afraid there may always be some discrepancy along the way. To try and nail something down 100% may not be possible. Even in more recent times I have seen teams use different ticket stock when they ran out of one type. But of course they were still dated.
Thanks Randell

all I ever intended to do by spending 1000's of man hours to come up with the most comprehensive guide to Undated Yankees tickets
was to make people aware of what game their ticket could be from
PSA slabbed some tickets incorrectly Pre Keyman era
but have since been doing a fantastic Job. with Hologramm slabbed errors being virtually non existent , I also stated any one owing a I wrongly dated slabbed ticket PSA would fix it at no charge
I have never worked for PSA have been an "UNPAID" part time CONSULTANT for Undated Yankees tickets only
never received a dime or any special privileges

Last edited by megalimey; 03-26-2018 at 12:15 PM.