View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 03:14 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyC View Post
Exactly. Judge hits 52 homers as a rookie, and emerges from a slump to be Player Of The Month in September— then has a great WC game, and a season saving catch in the DS... and yet some lie in wait for his next rough patch or bad series, eager to slither out and trash him. Then they will vanish when he gets hot again, slither out again when he has a bad series, rinse, repeat. It’s a puerile cycle. The kid had a historic season and there’s no changing that. And a rebuilding team just dismissed the top seed from two games down, to reach the CS. Judge and the team and the fans are very happy with this.
agree.... i keep saying a couple of good games wipe out many bad games...all the Judge haters kept pointing out the Yankees didnt win the division so his hot streak did nothing....yet Indians go bye bye..and Yankees move on.. I guess Kris Bryant is terrible now..

but Judge did win or at least was instrumental in 2 games as a position player. Yes hes not an all time best hitter, but i find it hard to knock the guy this year for anything...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-12-2017 at 03:17 PM.