View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Administrator

Default Update on Stolen Cards

Posted By: Jeff Lichtman

Jim, the great majority of Palestinians support jihad and homicide bombing - not just a mere few. The leaders of the Palestnian territories, Syria, Iran and Lebanon (and yes, I consider Hezbollah and Iran/Syria to be the 'leaders' of Lebanon) also support the blowing up of Muslims in the name of Allah. To suggest that a small majority of Muslims in these countries supports suicide bombing is a distortion of fact, period. As for the innocents killed in America and Iraq you should at least appreciate that all of the innocents killed in America and the great majority of the innocents killed in Iraq were done at the hands of Muslims.

At some point people need to start taking responsibility for their own actions instead of pointing fingers at any convenient scapegoat. And nations which proudly admit that they favor cultures of death over cultures celebrating life are usually the ones behind the most mayhem in the world I would respectfully suggest.

Ted, I had posted my comments on your Leaf article on another thread but I think you were away; I'll send you an email. And thanks for your kind words.