View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Net54baseball 2017 Banquet RSVP - Natl Sports Collectors Conv- Friday, Embassy Suites

The Net54baseball Banquet (*heavy hors d'oeuvres) will be on Friday 7/28/17, at the Embassy Suites Rosemont Ohare, which is sort of connected to the Donald Stephens Convention Center and is next door to the Hyatt Regency. With around 75 45 21 days left until the Convention, here is THE RSVP thread so members can plan accordingly as they make their plans for Friday night. Guests should have a bite to eat before they meander over to the Banquet as there is NO dinner being served, only snacks. There will be an open bar with cocktails, beer, soda and water. It will start at 630pm and end when we run the last partiers out, which will be around 1100pm -1200am. It is happening in the Ballroom and I am told there is only one so it should be easy to find. Just remember "Embassy Suites Ballroom on Friday night."

There are 3 tentative/confirmed speakers . All members are invited and the shindig is ALL FREE, thanks to our Platinum Sponsor Heritage Auctions, LOTG Auctions and the other advertisers on this site. Please remember them with your cherished consignments.
There will be a non-mandatory $5 donation, at the door, of which 100% will go to an animal rescue in the North Texas area. That is one of my favorite parts of the dinner actually.

Posting your RSVP in this thread, along with how many will attend with you, is very much appreciated. You can also PM me your rsvp but posting here is better....
Only RSVP's are assured access so please make one. There will be a sign in sheet at the door upon arrival. Speakers will go on at around 8:15-8:30......See ya'll there...

Last edited by Leon; 07-05-2017 at 09:32 AM.