View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 02:06 PM
Lee B.
lee be.hrens

Kevin,

The prices are definately insane, I keep telling my self I should move some of my Cycle 460s but I really don't think there would be much of a chance of replacing them in the future. If these people are buying these cards with the intention of keeping them in their collection for life. It will help to dry up the supply that will be available if any newbies are interested in getting any of them, those keeping the prices high.

I have learned from being in this hobby for 30 years that if you are in it for the money you need to sell when things are hot. If your in it to collect, take a breath and hold off until "hot" dies down.

At this point my CYCles are more important to me in my collection than having a big chunk of money right now. Hopefully nothing changes that in the future. I have put my focus on buying T202 with backs I don't have right now because the market is down on them.

I have sold off most of my other tougher backs in this time frame and probably will sell a few more in the next months.

I have been trying to figure out if these huge prices are condition sensitive or are these buyers just buying whats available.

Lee