Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Bill Gregory

Pat, welcome to the forum! And, may I say I love your user name. Show .406 to anybody else in the world, and they look at you with a blank look on their face.

Show .406 to a baseball fanatic, and you get "Teddy bleeping ballgame, summer of '41! That was a year for baseball, wasn't it? DiMaggio getting the MVP? Hitting in 56 straight, God Bless Joltin' Joe, but the Splendid Splinter hit four freakin' oh six!"

It's like a secret handshake that only baseball lovers/fanatics know

If there's anything I can help you with, please feel free to shoot me a private message. There's a wealth of information here, and the forum search function and Google will help you unlock the mysteries of the universe (well, at least when it comes to pre-war and vintage baseball cards). But sometimes, just asking another person is the way to go, and I am happy to share any of the knowledge I have gained here.

You are among friends! Have fun, and again, welcome aboard!

Bill

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.