View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 05:17 PM

Graig is a tremendous artist, as well. Have seen it posted here and love his work!!

I've been getting some PM's with questions about Justyn Farano's work so I figured I'd lay out some answers to the most common that have been popping up:

TYPES OF ART

Original Oil Paintings
Many are already sold, but there is limited availability. These are 1 of 1. Most come hand signed by the athlete in the painting and all are signed by the artist. Size of the pieces varies. All pieces are oil paint on canvas and mounted on wooden bars.

Hand Embellished Giclees
From each original piece, there is a 99-piece limited edition series available. These are printed on canvas and then individually hand embellished by the artist to give them fantastic layer and texture. These are 24" x 36" or 30" x 45" depending on the subject. Each piece is hand signed and numbered and comes with a COA and serial numbered hologram.

Autographed Editions
For select pieces, there is an even more limited quantity of hand embellished pieces that are autographed by the athlete. These editions range from 10 to 30 pieces depending on the subject. These are 24" x 36" or 30" x 45" depending on the subject. Each piece is hand signed by the athlete and signed and numbered by the artist. Each comes with a COA and serial numbered hologram as well as a COA from the applicable autograph authenticator.

Justyn Farano's main website to view his portfolio is www.sportsartillustrated.com.

Some of his newer works are not yet up. I will share those here when they pop up.

Anyone with further inquiries, questions, or interest in ordering can contact me directly via PM and I am happy to be of assistance. I work directly with the artist so can facilitate whatever you may need.

Enjoy!