View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:03 PM
David G0ld

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtjoy View Post
As a submitter to both PSA and SGC for many years, when I first saw the list I was thinking April Fools Day joke, got to be. I have submitted many cards from those years and I am lucky to get ONE 10 every 5-10 cards, just seems impossible and possibly something very wrong. That fact they deleted the threads quickly and started banning makes it worse, cover-up anyone??? Sorry someone getting a sub with 90% 10's and they are all tough very valuable cards from the 1960-70's (we are not talking modern shiny stuff, even then I dont think you could hit that percent of 10's) is total BS.

Then I think of the whole Dmitri Young comment of them looking at his card and then giving it the bump to 10.

On to the whole Art Shell cards bumping at National and all this combined leaves me thinking something is seriously wrong.

How long before this sub pops up for auction with an ebay consignment house..........
Yeah... Thats pretty much how the thread went. People making comments like this. In addition to people stating their opinions, there was also some pretty thoughtful statistical analysis posted.

Also... You can find many of those certs on ebay already.

Last edited by DavidG1966; 01-13-2013 at 01:07 PM.