View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Administrator

Default Green Cobb with impossible back on ebay....Beware

Posted By: Ted Zanidakis

JOANN

I've said it before and it is worth repeating it.....you are a voice of reason on this forum.

JOHN D

I will reply to your...."try not to dwell on past mistakes so much,im pretty sure you learned your lesson from the Lundgren
incident and no one but you keeps bringing it up."

Tell me "what lesson" did I learn from raising people's awareness to the Lundgren (Cubs) with a very rare EPDG back ?
First of all, of those who posted, their sentiments favored me by a 2-1 factor. And, I received four emails from "readers"
thanking me for enlightening them on this particular card.
I've been on this forum for only 2 1/2 years and this once that I "pardon me for outing" a card in an ongoing auction.....
man I should be tarred and feathered !

How many times have you seen an authentic T206 Wagner or Plank or Magie "outed" on an on-going auction on this forum ?
It has occurred several times in just the few years that I have been on Net54. And, you know what John....I'll tell you that
there is a good likelihood that there are more of those three Subjects in the overall population of T206's than this Lundgren.
So, what's the difference.....Wagner's, Plank's, Magie's....or a rare Lundgren, when it comes to "outing" ?

I really don't like arguing with you about this, you are just as knowledgeable about T206's as I am. Can we just drop it ?

TED Z