Thread: Bill Hedin?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Bill Hedin

Default Wtf?

Just got my newer computer hooked up and went to show my favorite site to my friend. What pops up is this slanderous note accusing me of everything but taking out the World Trade Center!
For weeks, Ron has bombarded my 'friends" site on FB and he wanted to trade 2011 cards (my Marlins and Pirates for his Red Sox). He then wanted vintage, so i offered him some. Not a big trade, but the first trade with him I sent him a handful of cards and got nothing in reply. No big deal, he can have them.
I felt bad that his girlfriend left him and then he says he's disabled.
Now he's telling my Net 54 family he's sent me a package but can't prove the tracking number?
Something just stinks about this supposed deal.
I am very suspicious of this guy, Ron. He pops up out of no where and proposes a trade, yet nothing's arrived and he can't even prove he sent anything. No tracking number, delivery confirmation or anything!
At this point, I do not understand why this guy went to so much trouble to attempt to ruin my name. He claims he sent something, yet nothing arrived.
Why in the Name of God is he doing this?
The only trade i've done with ANYONE is Rich Klien, and you can ask him how that went. Every other deal was done with money orders.
I'm so distraught by this Ron guy, I am contemplating leaving my beloved net 54 forum and go back to collecting with out any fan fare.
To all the great people I've met here, thank you for the kind emails and the great deals.
To my real friends on here, you know where I am and how to get in touch with me. i wish you well and remember I love you all.
I am very hurt by this Ron guy attempting to scam my good name.
I'm closing out my account, and good luck with Ron. Seems like there's only room for one disabled collector here and Ron's all yours!